Specialist advice on everything your business and life needs, from social media marketing, P.R. and branding, to parenting, fitness and nutrition.
When: Wednesday 9th May at 9.00am (AEST)
With: Karen Bowness – Uber Marketing
If you want to grow a successful business a marketing plan is a MUST. But what if you haven’t got one, don’t know how to create one, or need to give your current one a big overhaul? Simple – join us for this practical and engaging webinar with marketing expert Karen Bowness who will share with you how to: -
- Understand and identify target market and buyers
- Identify buyer needs and translate into key messages
- Use your website as a marketing tool
- Develop multi-faceted (low cost) campaigns that leverage social media and email marketing
- Understand branding and the importance of a cohesive visual identity (web, print etc…)
- Maximise marketing spend
- Stay focused and executing the plan
- The importance of choosing the right marketing platform in order to reach goals
- How to measure success (tracking leads, calls, conversions and ROI)
Members: Click here to join webinar
Karen Bowness is an experienced marketer and small business owner, her Marketing Agency Uber Marketing took out the BEC Australia’s 2011 Micro Business Award. This national award is proof of her ability to harness her marketing expertise to develop a successful business.
With more than 20 years experience in corporate sales and marketing roles, Karen understands what it takes to launch new products as well as breathe new life into failing brands. She is a marketing all rounder boasting expertise in all areas of branding, lead generation, email marketing, social media, copywriting and web development.
Karen understands the commercial reality of marketing a small business, she knows that without good marketing a business won’t reach its full potential. Her advice is practical yet powerful, at the conclusion of the session you’ll feel empowered to develop a marketing plan that will deliver results.